- Maximum Pressure - 80 psi
- Tube - Blue Lay Flat PVC
- Approximate wall thickness - 0.060"
- Weight per foot - 0.23 pounds
- Type of use - Water
- Working temperature - 150 degrees F to 14 degrees F
Blue lightweight lay flat PVC discharge hose is rated for light duty. This hose is designed to be used in lower range water pressure situations having a maximum pressure of 80 psi. This pump discharge hose is constructed from blue PVC and reinforced by polyester yarn. Popular hose for general outdoor low pressure discharge applications. Not intended for indoor use, firefighting or closed pressure applications such as use with nozzles.
- A lightweight PVC water discharge hose featuring PVC tube and cover
- Hose is reinforced with two spiral plies and longitudinal synthetic cords
- Not intended for use as a fire hose
- Used for open ended discharge applications only
2" Hose Male Couplings
- Inside diameter of a male coupling - 2 inch
- Outside diameter of a male NH / NST coupling - 2.51 inches (8 Threads per inch)
- Outside diameter a male NPSH or NPT coupling - 2.35 inches (11.5 Threads per inch)
Note - 2 inch NH or NST is very rare. If the outside diameter of male coupling is approximately two inches, you need 1 1/2 inch NH or NST.
- Open discharge
|Price Adjustment, pB||0.0000|