Keep your shop organized and eliminate air hose tripping hazards with this 50-foot, 1/2" Milton 2780-50D Steel Dual-Arm Auto-Retracting air hose reel. These reels are built to last, with all steel construction, a sturdy dual arm design, solid brass fittings, and a 3/8" x 50' EPDM rubber hose that is rated to 300 PSI. Great for most everyday applications.
Simply pull out hose to the desired length, listening for the clicks. Hose reel has 12 clicks per rotation to lock in place at nearly any length. To retract, simply pull a little more hose until the clicks stop, then guide the hose back into the reel as it retracts. Caution: Never let the hose whip back into the reel unguided. When hanging from a ceiling, use the adjustable ball stop so the hose is high enough that it is out of your way, yet still within reach.
- Powder coated steel frame and reel
- Automatic recoil with adjustable ball stop
- Dual arm design for added rigidity
- Nylon roller guides for smooth pulling in any direction
- 12 ratchet positions per revolution
- Solid brass fittings
- Air inlet: 1/2" NPT female Hose
- 300 PSI rated nylon-reinforced EPDM rubber
- 1/2" Inner Diameter (ID) hose x 50' length
- Brass fittings
- Flexible from -5 to 150 degrees F
- Air outlet: 1/2" NPT male
Product dimensions: 19.0 x 8.0 x 19.75 (L x W x H)
Packaged dimensions: 21.0 x 9.5 x 21.0 (L x W x H)
- Air hose reel with 1/2" in. x 50 ft. rubber air hose
- 360 degree swivel air inlet valve
- Pipe thread sealing tape
- Operator’s manual
Warranty: 1 year. Maintenance free design.
|Price Adjustment, pB||0.0000|