When an in-ground irrigation system isn't an option, a pulsating revolving sprinkler hooked up to a garden hose is the next best choice for an established lawn.
This type of sprinkler shoots out the water horizontally at a high velocity so it's not as vulnerable to wind and evaporation as oscillating types, which spray the water straight up.
When the rain won't fall, our long-range sprinkler is an easy and effective way to water your thirsty lawn - no hose holding necessary.
All Metal Head
Our long-range sprinkler head is exceptionally durable, with all metal head and rust-proof coated finish that will provide years of regular use.
The base are Sturdy Weighted with so it will not move arount while in use.
The Raigro pulsating lawn sprinkler give your yard maximum water exposure, The sprinkler can be adjusted from partial to full circle spray area, Adjustable sprinkling area provides the flexibility you need for any sprinkling task garden or lawn.
Waters up to 85 feet in diameter
The Raigro Lawn and Garden Sprinkler, can be adjusted to water from 45 feet up to 85 feet, - Just turn the distance control knob on top of the sprinkler to adjust it for your use.
TO ADJUST THE SPRAY PATTERN:
1. For full-circle (360o) coverage, lift the trip lever to its up position.
2. For half-circle coverage, push the trip lever down, then adjust the friction collars to sprinkle the desired spraying area.
TO ADJUST THE SPRAY DISTANCE:
1. For maximum distance, make sure the diffuser pin is wound out, so it does not obstruct the water stream.
2. For a shorter distance, screw the diffuser pin into the water stream. This will also create a more misty spray.
3. Using the arrows on the deflector shield, turn the distance control knob to adjust the spray distance as needed.
|Price Adjustment, pB||0.0000|